Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tall riders...

Driving down the street you see it, the truck that has been so far jacked off the ground that a parade of elephants could pass underneath without getting a bump on the head... Why do people think that to be better you need to be bigger, or taller? All the tall people that I know don't seem too fond of being tall all the time, the head is a fragile thing that has a natural tendency to be attracted to hard sharp items at the same level...

Anyway, the needs of some people to have there trucks so high off the ground that you need a parachute to jump out of them is one of the most AB ideas ever... I like my legs, and I would rather not break one every time that I wanted to go to the mall...

The only time that the truck needs to be that high is if you want to be able to change your oil standing up, either that or so that you can get through rush hour in a breeze...

No comments:

Post a Comment