Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A need to talk to that guy...

Maybe it is just me, but when I walk down the street, for I generally walk down streets as a principal of nature, and somebody is following me, I feel a strange need to say something to them. Especially if both of us have just stopped at a crosswalk to wait for light to change.

Assuming that this person isn't a staler, because you all know that I am so very famous and amazingly hot, or an assassin that is going to pull a knife on me as soon as I round a corner into an ally, joke would be on him for I'm a professional killer myself, at least in dreams, there is a moment when you look up at the that person and wonder if you know him, or if they have an interesting life. Who knows they could have saved the world yesterday and you owe them your thanks for warding off the dragon invasion.

Even sometimes when you are talking to people that you know, you can end up saying something that is vitally important to them and what they have been thinking about for that last few days and put there mind at ease like, "you know that the earth is in fact banana shaped!"

Well I think we all will have to start talking more to strangers that are following us around, even the ugly ones, and see what their lives have been about. You never know, you might meet someone that has fought off a dragon invasion just yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment