Friday, March 27, 2009

Entropy...

Landfills, that was the focus of topic in a class that I was in earlier today. The instructor was saying that that "landfills will never go away." Never? that's a big statement, like Obama's when he said that he would cure cancer in his presidency.

Anyway, I have been thinking about creation, and the natural entropy on man build structures and other things. I could go off at this point on many tangents about bad architecture and building things out of cheep materials so that companies can keep selling you and I the same stuff over and over again, but that I will save for another time. What I was really thinking, and trying to wrap my brain around, is what would happen to the world and all the stuff that we have created if all the human population, all the beings that have a this GREAT NEED to build things to have our lives made easier, died.

This idea, that no one would ever be roaming the earth anymore, is hard to think of. It is like trying to think about eternity, the universe and the lack of confinement to it, or how creepy kids television programs have become, just not really comprehensible. I always tend to think that there is always someone that is out there, like Mad Max, where is he in all of this? But you have to be able to think of human life as being completely annihilated.

Well to the point, I know that after a while, a long while, a long long while, so long of a while that evolutionists would cringe in fear of this length, that all the buildings, cars, boats, trash, and everything else that man has created, would return into the earth and the world would be as it was when first created by God. I find it crazy to think about, yet I know that if life ever stopped in the world, this fate that entropy would have in store, and does have in store, for all things, would come to pass. And that landfill that my professor said would never go away, would become a field that little furry creatures would play and romp and frolic in...

No comments:

Post a Comment