Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Black Beatles...

Something that I wrote a long time ago, on a plane from Philadelphia to Seattle. My cousin was on the plane with me and thought that is sucked... Well if it ever becomes famous, I will frame a copy for her for Christmas...


Big Black Beatles


They fly in the night to hide the shame,
of what has become of their name,
the horror of that summer day,
when all colors gave away.

With pensive thought,
and a passive nature,
and on graceful wings to soar,
they fly on for evermore.

For far is their journey,
and wide is the search,
to find the colors,
of their true worth.

But this loss,
was not in vain,
for they found to fly,
is their greatest gain...


Oh, and the best part of the story behind this poem is that I left a copy in the seat pocket so that others could find it and read and enjoy it as well. And now I leave something to the same superbness as that one, so be looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment