Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Talking to yourself...

It was once said to me that "talking to yourself is the first step to madness." Well I just walked off and told myself a good joke about just that very thing...

I don't know about the rest of the population of this world, but it seems that there is a lack of persons conversing with themselves in this day and age. I do it all the time...

There are some great side effects that come from this action... 1) I find it easier to remember things when I have a brisk talk to myself about the subject and I find that I and myself agree on it. 2) If you happen to be walking down a crowded street or boardwalk, most people will look up at and try and see if they are supposed to know you from somewhere, this can be applied as a game on a dull day (Each person that looks at you in such a way is considered a point, the score to beat in seventy-two). 3) And finally, even the craziest of loons will think that you are off your big red rocker and keep a safe distance from your approaching danger...

If you have become bored of your daily routine and want some more zing to your day, I suggest you try a good long talking to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment